You’ve probably made some New Year’s resolutions to better yourself in 2017, but what about bettering organization this year? COPA and CHHMA would like to start the New Year off right not just for you, but for your business also. On January 25, they will be hosting a full-day conference to explore Amazon’s business strategy and what the online giant is trying to accomplish.
This unique event, Understanding Amazon: Customer or Competitor, is sponsored by Canpar and will run from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Centre for Health & Safety Innovation (CHSI), 5110 Creekbank Road in Mississauga, ON.
Tim O’Connor, Managing Partner of Retail Performance Solutions, will be exploring how Amazon works strategically, with a focus not only on what this successful company does but also on what it is trying to accomplish. By understanding Amazon’s strategy, you will be well equipped to better compete in the digital marketplace.
In addition, presenters from three of Canada’s industry leading digital capability companies—360pi, Hubba, and Daisy Intelligence—will be discussing the critical digital capabilities that both retailers and consumer packaged goods need in order to compete successfully.
- Find out why Amazon does what it does so you can better understand their strategy and intentions.
- Understand the critical capabilities that both retailers and suppliers need in order to be able to compete in the digital retail marketplace.
- Find out how to manage, track and distribute your product content to digital retailers.
- Make decisions stemming from comprehensive, real-time understanding—of Amazon and your business—and learn how to adopt streamlined big data analytics supported with artificial intelligence (AI) to optimize those decisions.
- Grow your consumer relationships and engagement processes to match today’s buying generation.
- Network with peers, who are facing the same challenges you are: we need to work together to get ahead. Let’s start at Understanding Amazon: Customer or Competitor!
- Tim O’Connor, Retail Performance Solutions
- Alexander Rink, 360pi
- Gary Saarenvirta, Daisy Intelligence
- Ben Zifkin, Hubba
Who should attend?
All CHHMA and COPA members, retail and consumer packaged goods organizations are welcome to attend. For more information or to register, visit the event page at www.copa.ca.