This position has been filled
Dixon Ticonderoga Inc.
We are looking for a motivated Sales Representative to handle existing business and generate new growth in key channels of the Office Product industry.
- Service existing accounts, and establishes new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential customers.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems, providing solutions and advising and making recommendations to management.
- Forecasting for current and future business using proprietary software and reporting tools.
- Meet sales and growth targets set by management.
- Develop promotions with customers on regular basis to drive sales
- Travel within Ontario about 30-40% of your time. Occasional travel across Canada will also be required throughout the year.
- Participation in customer Trade Shows and Conventions.
- Conduct educational workshops for school boards and customers when required.
- Provide product training to support customer sales teams when required.
- Varying work when necessary.
- Regular business hours; including some evening or weekend work to accommodate deadlines, shows, or events.
- 3-5 years Sales Experience – preferably within the Office Products industry but not necessary
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on excel
- Accountable and self-motivated to meet targets
- Bilingual (French) an asset but not required
We offer a dynamic work environment with a competitive benefits and pension package. Compensation based on experience.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter stating salary expectations in confidence to
Kim Delgado, Director of Sales at email@example.com.