The COPA Awards Program recognizes the outstanding achievements of OP professionals throughout the last year. The window for submissions is closing, so make your 2016 nominations before it’s too late! Winners will be announced at the COPA Stars Gala & Fundraiser in November. Keep an eye on our website for details on the Gala as they become available.
We all know the hard-working person or team that goes above and beyond to deliver amazing results no matter what they’re working on. The ones who consistently knock their projects out-of-the-park with their great ideas and innovative ways of getting things done. Why not give them the recognition they deserve with one of these prestigious awards?
If you know someone who played a pivotal role in bringing an outstanding product, program or campaign to life (and to market) and truly deserves to be recognized for their fantastic achievement, nominate them for this honour!
A variety of categories highlight excellence in any department or level within an organization. For example, nominate someone deserving of winning for their work with a traditional marketing campaign, an online marketing campaign, or for the work they’ve done related to category development. We learn more about these awards in this week’s recognition rundown:
- Traditional Marketing Campaign
- This recognition honours a company that launched a new campaign in the current or previous year.
- It can also be given to a company that launched a single organized promotional activity, or a series of related promotions.
- The work reflects the team’s significant commitment to creativity and customer service and it resulted in a high-impact message being delivered to the marketplace.
- Do you know a team or company that fits the bill? Nominate them today!
- Online Marketing Campaign
- This award recognizes a company that successfully launched a new campaign, promotion, or program in the current or previous year.
- The work reflects the team’s effective innovation in e-mail marketing; search marketing website and landing pages; web metrics; social media; or mobile media.
- Know a savvy team that matches this description? Submit them for consideration before it’s the nomination deadline!
- Category Development
- This award is given to a company that has applied a complete category or product line development approach to drive positive change in the entire category.
- The product must have been launched in the current or previous year.
- The product drives significant change within the category; demonstratable competency and expertise in merchandising execution across many channels; and has innovative and insightful marketing support with clear customer value.
- Know a company that sounds like this? Nominate them before it’s too late!
And these are just a few of the prestigious awards that are being doled out this year! Other categories include:
- OP Rising Star
- OP Professional of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership
- Individual Award of Excellence
- Longstanding Service Recognitions
- Innovative Product
- People’s Choice: Best New Office Product of the Year
Go to www.copa.ca/awards-program to learn more about the awards noted above and to find out how you can submit nominations for a deserving candidate. Submissions can be sent to email@example.com using the forms provided on the COPA website. The submission deadline is Thursday, September 15, so get your nominations in before time runs out.