Dixon Ticonderoga Inc.
We are looking for a motivated National Account Manager to handle existing business and generate new business in key channels of the Office Product industry. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, people-oriented environment.
- Manage existing accounts by strenthining current replationships
- Locate and develop new opportunities to grow overall channel sales
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information
- Meet sales and growth targets set by management.
- Regular travel across Canada, 30-40% within Ontario
- Participation in industry Trade Shows and Conventions.
- Previous field sales experience, ideally within the Offie Products industry but not necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on excel
- Accountable and self-motivated to meet targets
- Bilingual (French) is strongly preferred
We offer a dynamic work environment with a competitive benefits and pension package. Compensation based on experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.