MeadWestvaco Corporation and RockTenn Company announced the executive leadership team for the combined $16 billion company.
Steve Voorhees will serve as the new company’s CEO and John Luke will be non-executive chairman of the board. The executive leadership team includes:
- Bob Beckler, president, Packaging Solutions
- Nina Butler, chief sustainability officer
- Ward Dickson, chief financial officer
- Pete Durette, chief strategy officer
- Jennifer Graham-Johnson, chief human resources officer
- Bob McIntosh, general counsel
- Jim Porter, president, Paper Solutions
- Linda Schreiner, chief integration officer
Ed Rose, president, Specialty Chemicals, and Ken Seeger, president, Community Development and Land Management, will continue in their current leadership roles and report to Voorhees.
“Together, MWV and RockTenn are creating the premier global packaging company, unrivaled in terms of capabilities, customers and reach,” said Luke, chairman and chief executive officer of MWV. “We have drawn from the best talent of each company to build a leadership team that is unmatched in the industry, with the commercial, operational and financial expertise to drive our business forward and generate substantial shareholder value.”
The transaction remains on track to close in the second calendar quarter of 2015 and is subject to shareholder approvals of both MWV and RockTenn, certain regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.