The Global Furniture Group is a Canadian multinational designer, manufacturer, marketer and distributor of office furniture and related products with more than four million square feet of manufacturing space and over 4,000 employees.
We are currently conducting a search for the position of Marketing Coordinator located in Toronto, Ontario, reporting to the Director, National Accounts Marketing.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, hands-on, and results-driven with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic and be able to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment with responsibilities that include catalogue presentations, high resolution image storage and transfer, maintaining and coordinating client catalogues & database / content management.
- Post-secondary education with a degree/diploma in marketing, public relations or related discipline
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and other Adobe Graphic software
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to multi-task and stay focused
- Must be professional in attitude and demeanor
- Exceptional reporting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation package and the opportunity for continuous career and personal growth. Qualified applicants are asked to submit their resume to: email@example.com