Time is just about out to nominate someone for the prestigious 2016 COPA Awards Program, which recognizes the amazing achievements of OP professionals over the course of the last year.
We all know the hard-working individual or team that reaches for the stars or flies to the moon and back to deliver amazing results no matter what they’re working on, who consistently knock their projects out-of-the-park with great ideas and innovative approaches. If you know someone who was involved with an outstanding product, program or campaign, why not give them the recognition they deserve?
There are many categories that highlight excellence of an individual in any department or any level within their organization, including the COPA awards for corporate social responsibility leadership and people’s choice for the best new office product of the year. We learn more about these awards in this week’s recognition rundown:
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership
- This award honours companies that are driven to take great responsibility for how their businesses and work can impact and change the world.
- These companies go above and beyond to benefit stakeholders, employees, community and the environment.
- Their involvement can be in the areas of environmental responsibility (stewardship, sustainability and conservation); governance and ethics; workforce development; social investments; or supply chain responsibility.
- Nominate your deserving candidate today!
- People’s Choice: Best New Office Product of the Year
- The industry will vote on a list of contenders drawn from a shortlist of products in the CSR leadership, innovative and category development product categories, which is why it’s so important that you make your nominations for deserving candidates in all categories across our program platform!
And these are just a few of the prestigious awards that are being doled out this year! Other categories include:
- OP Rising Star
- OP Professional of the Year
- Individual Award of Excellence
- Longstanding Service Recognitions
- Innovative Product
- Traditional Marketing Campaign
- Online Marketing Campaign
- Category Development
For more information on the above awards and instructions on how to submit nominations for a deserving candidate, go to www.copa.ca/awards-program. Your opportunity for nominations is waning. The submission deadline is Thursday, September 15, which will be here before you know it! Submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using the forms provided on the www.copa.ca/awards-programCOPA website.
Award winners will be unveiled at the COPA Stars Gala & Fundraiser, which will take place in November 2016. Keep an eye on our website for more details on the Gala as they become available.