When: Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Where: Corporate Event Centre at CHSI, 5110 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 0A1 | Directions
Cost: $129.99 + HST | Non-members: $250.00 + HST
Registration: 8:00 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. (Continental breakfast)
First Session: 8:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
Break: 10:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. (Refreshments available)
Second Session: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
This seminar is HRPA accredited; to obtain CEU credits, please bring the HRPA form to the seminar to be signed by the presenters.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Managing and Accommodating Psychological Disabilities in the Workplace
- Meeting your Human Rights obligations
- Identifying OH&S risk factors – “reasonable precaution” obligation
- Minimizing WSIB Stress and PTSD Claims
- Investigating allegations of Workplace Harassment and/or Discrimination and/or Violence
- Meeting your OHRC and OH&S Obligations
- Managing the Impact of the Legalization of Marijuana and the Workplace
- Review of your Workplace Alcohol and Drug Policy
Viki Scott RC (c); BSc OccHealth; RRP; CHRM; MBA; ADR(c)
Scott & Associates Inc. – President and Principal Consultant