RetailNet Group (RNG), a leading retail advisory and executive education firm, will be conducting their annual Mid-Year Forum, their largest public event of the year, from June 2-3, 2015 in Boston, MA. The Forum presents suppliers and retailers with strategies for change in order to prepare for the future retail landscape; allowing leaders to calibrate their planning assumptions and build a capabilities roadmap.
The agenda includes:
- RNG North America MacroEconomic & Societal Update
- RNG Retail Industry Snapshot – view of the 2015-2020 retail forecast
- Millennials/Generation Next Update
- Retail Health Services & Merchandise
- Next Generation Supply Chain
- Future of Pricing & Promotion
- Amazon Top 10 Review & Preview
- Digital Marketplaces Update & Outlook
- Much More!
COPA members are being offered a special one-time “two for one” opportunity to attend this event. When you register as a COPA member to attend, two people may attend one or both days of the forum for the price of one person!
Access the complete agenda and registration information here.