Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Since 1795, Dixon Ticonderoga has been an industry leading manufacturer of writing instruments, art supplies, and other tools used for self-expression. Today we lead the market with our innovation and creativity. Our high-quality products inspire teachers, children, parents, artists, and craftsman alike. Famous for our Ticonderoga yellow #2 pencil, our family has grown over the years to include some of the world’s premier brands such as Canson, Maimeri, Pacon, and Daler Rowney.
This role is designed to support our sales team in all aspects of the sale process. Suitable candidates will be highly organized individuals who can work collaboratively with multiple departments while demonstrating the flexibility required to coordinate deliverables with rapidly shifting demands and competing priorities. The candidate must have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbally. Bilingual French would be a strong asset.
Qualification and Skills
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Work effectively as a team player as well as independently;
- High proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel, and ideally have exposure with enterprise resource tools such as SAP;
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong sense of urgency;
- Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations and tight deadlines;
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate marketing initiatives with customers including, online, print and sampling programs.
- Management of Basics Group online toolset including all pricing, copy and images.
- Maintain customer price lists and exceptions for Customer Service and the Sales team.
- Coordinate and participate in all customer trade shows.
- Assist sales team with all requests including but not limited to presentations, catalogue reviews, and market analysis.
- Provide promotional flyers for clear-out products as needed.
- Provide customer service at the consumer level only, such as MSDS requests or inquiries.
- Facilitate donations for customers and registered organizations.
- Maintain sample room to keep organized, neat and full at all times.
- Work with the marketing and art department where necessary and external support staff to facilitate any overflow.
- Some travel required within Canada.
- Business Administration or Sales & Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Please send cover letter and resume to Kim Delgado email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Compensation commensurate with experience.