If you’re already a member of the Canadian Office Products Association (COPA), then you know there are many great values and benefits to take advantage of—and that list keeps on growing!
If you aren’t a member, you’ll want to be by the time you finish reading this—the savings you’ll be able to access and the free programs and resources as a COPA member, alone, make the cost of your annual membership a no-brainer.
In addition to our amazing awards program (which honours excellence in the office and business products sector through product innovation, marketing genius, community service, and individual performance), the COPA Scholarship Fund (which awards outstanding students connected to our member companies), and networking/educational events like the Wake Up! Breakfast Series, the annual golf tournament, and the annual Stars Gala and silent auction, we have new and continuing programs and benefits that we’re proud to offer to our membership as of 2017, including:
- Access to our e-Learning engine (one license for all members and access to over 2,000 educational courses)
- Access to our e-Commerce engine (free resources for all members)
- Access to bi-annual state of the industry reports
- Lobbying for our industry on our membership’s behalf
- Industry updates with a consumer-based focus through our new ePublication, Your Office
- Access to the waste stewardship program (more details below)
- Freight audit (no charge to members)
- An invitation to join us on February 10 at the Richmond Hill Country Club for an educational seminar led by Peggy Grall, the Change Coach, on Leading Self and Others through Complex Change
- The opportunity to take part in leadership meetings for human resources, logistics, sales, finance, IT issues
- Data cleansing and repository (see below for more details on our partnership with Dynamic Management Services)
For more information on COPA membership, its bounty of benefits or how you can join, contact Nicole Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 624-9462, ext. 223.