Complimentary HR Webinar this Friday, May 1st at 10:00 a.m. – HR Legal Expert to Answer your Questions on Staffing Issues, Plans for Returning to Work – Staying Legally Compliant
COPA has arranged for a complimentary, no obligation webinar for members this Friday, May 1st at 10:00 a.m. EST. Join us to learn about:
• How to meet new employment laws
• Layoffs and managing staff who work remotely
• Government support programs and what they mean for you
• Planning for return to work – recalling staff and hiring
This is your chance to have your questions answered by an HR legal expert!
Speaker: Ryan Wozniak – Senior Vice President of Operations & Legal, Penninsula
Prior to joining Peninsula in 2018, Ryan practiced employment law and commercial litigation for 12 years in Toronto. Ryan has acted in a wide variety of commercial and employment-related matters before all levels of court throughout Canada, including the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Court of Appeal for Ontario, the Supreme Court of Canada, the Federal Court of Appeal, the Tax Court of Canada, the Ontario Labour Relations Board, the Supreme Court of British Columbia, the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, the Canadian Human Rights Commission and private arbitrators.
* After the webinar, if you are interested in Peninsula’s services, COPA members will be provided with a 1 hour phone call to discuss any issues with Peninsula direct (no cost, no obligation). You can discuss their packages available at that time should you be interested in utilizing their services.