We all know the hard-working person or team that goes above and beyond to deliver amazing results no matter what they’re working on. You know, the ones who consistently knock their projects out-of-the-park with their great ideas and innovative ways of getting things done! Why not give them the recognition they deserve?
The COPA Awards Program is designed to recognize the outstanding achievements of OP professionals throughout the last year, but time is running out to complete your 2016 nominations. Winners will be unveiled at the COPA Stars Gala & Fundraiser, which will take place in November 2016. Be sure to keep an eye on our website for more details on the Gala as they become available.
If you know someone who was involved with an outstanding product, program or campaign, and deserves to be recognized for their achievement, follow in their footsteps and go above and beyond to nominate them for one of these prestigious awards!
There are several categories that bring attention to the excellence of an individual or team group in any department or any level within their organization.
A few of the coveted awards include the Individual Award of Excellence, Longstanding Service Recognitions, and Innovative Product. We learn more about these awards in this week’s recognition rundown:
- Individual Award of Excellence
- This award honours someone who has made an outstanding contribution to the OP industry within Canada.
- This person has continually given their all over the course of his/her extended commitment (15-plus years) to the industry.
- The deserving individual has demonstrated leadership, innovation, and responsibility as the cornerstones of his/her office products career.
- Does this award describe someone you know? Nominate them today!
- Longstanding Service Recognitions
- The Longstanding Service Recognitions are given to those who have been a part of the office products industry for 30 years or longer.
- These awards are earned by individuals who have contributed to the longevity and success of the Canadian OP industry.
- Anyone come to mind? Get in gear and submit their name for consideration before it’s too late!
- Innovative Product
- This award honours a company that has successfully introduced a new and unique business product to the Canadian marketplace.
- This new and innovative product is the brainchild of creativity and imaginative skill.
- The unique product improves processes or decreases costs to end-users. It is logical, useful, valuable and understandable, and reflects consistency with the company’s brand identity.
- Know a company that just launched an item that matches what we’re looking for? Nominate them name before time runs out!
And these are just a few of the prestigious awards that are being doled out this year! Other categories include:
- OP Rising Star
- OP Professional of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership
- Traditional Marketing Campaign
- Online Marketing Campaign
- Category Development
- People’s Choice: Best New Office Product of the Year
For more information on the awards noted above and instructions on how to submit nominations for a deserving candidate, go to www.copa.ca/awards-program.
But don’t drag your feet! The submission deadline is Thursday, September 15, so hurry and make sure to get your nominations in before it’s too late. Submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using the forms provided on the COPA website.