SALARIED JOB DESCRIPTION
TITLE: Bilingual Territory Manager
DEPARTMENT: Sales (IT Distribution, Office Supplies, Contract Furniture, Gov’t)
Primary purpose of position
This position is responsible for managing and securing a high level of sales revenue within a defined territory or region. This role will execute and manage along well-defined customer collaboration plans developed by the Director of Sales and/or National Account Manager(s) (NAM) specific to our key channel partners including: IT Value-add Resellers, Contract Furniture, Government, Contract Stationers & Independent Dealers,. This role will effectively build and maintain key customer/consumer relationships along with a strong lead generation focus using our channel partners and direct consumer contacts.
- Executes daily regimen of consumer sales calls in order to position Fellowes products for consideration. Works along a consistent schedule of outbound calls to gain appointments, follow up and concluding previously scheduled consumer appointments.
- Primary interface with customer sales force and management at the local level.
- Have extensive product knowledge and intimacy with product features and benefits. Product Specialist.
- Conducts sales meetings and promotional kick off meetings at branch, local and regional levels as required.
- Conducts seminars and consumer “lunch & learns’ in support of key dealers and as requested by customers or field sales managers.
- Executes local and national promotions as scheduled by NAM
- Submits monthly call reports to demonstrate compliance with required activities.
- Supports local dealers by participating in consumer tabletop shows as requested.
- Participates in key customer call center training as requested
- Collaborates with NAM and Director of Sales to design local promotions to support dealer websites and marketing activities
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Proven ability to negotiate and win business
- Ability to effectively target and build a robust sales funnel in support of securing a high level
- of sales conversions
- Proven track record of engaging and managing business partners
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Expertise in coordinating activities with internal teams
Other relevant information (hours, travel etc)
- Ability to travel 50%
- Strong presentation skills
- Consultative or value/solution sell
- PC skills (MS Office, Internet, Account Analysis and CRM)
- 3-5 years previous Territory Sales Management or field sales experience in any industry along with prior consumer direct selling success.
- Prefer individuals who have worked within the office supplies industry and/or IT reseller channel
Please forward your resume with cover letter to email@example.com