The Annual COPA Golf Tournament remains one of the office supplies industry’s most anticipated and well-attended events. But, year after year we hear from non-golfers lamenting the missed opportunity to network and build meaningful connections with current and potential clients. This year, COPA has found a solution!
The 2015 tournament on June 18th is being held at the magnificent Richmond Hill Golf & Country Club in Richmond Hill, ON. With 18-holes of golf and a myriad of amenities to entice non-golfers, this venue is perfect for those who can’t wait to hit the green, as well as those who would rather hang out at the clubhouse!
The non-golfing options include:
- Option 1 – Lunch, sports and spa passport with manicures and pedicures
- Option 2 – Lunch, sports and spa passport with a 30-minute massage OR 30-minute facial
- Sports and spa passport includes access to tennis, squash, racquetball, steam room, dry sauna, the fitness floor and indoor track, swimming and lounging in the indoor and outdoor pools, as well as walk-on privileges for all courts (based on availability)
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Dinner with the golfers
*Non-golfers must register by May 18, 2015 to ensure option availability.
The golfers will enjoy:
- 18 holes of golf
- Brand new power carts with GPS
- Continental breakfast, lunch, dinner buffet
- Complimentary bucket of balls for warm up on the driving range
- Tips from a CPGA professional on the driving range prior to shotgun start
- Bag of tees, divot tool & bottled water on carts
- Player names on carts
- Bag service
Event Details, Registration and Fees:
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2015
Time: Registration 9:00 a.m. | Shotgun tee off 11:00 a.m. | Non-golf activities 10:00 a.m.
Cost: $295 per person – COPA members | $350 per person – Non-members
Registration: Download Golf Tournament Registration Form | Download Non-Golf Registration Form
Event page: http://www.copa.ca/annual-golf-tournament/