Imagine getting a complete picture of Amazon’s business strategy and end-game—what would this knowledge do for your business?
Understanding North America’s number one online retailer would most definitely put you at an advantage to better compete in the digital marketplace. On January 25, you will not only have a chance to understand Amazon’s planning and direction, but you will get all the information you need establish and grow your online business. This one day conference will provide the following:
- Find out why Amazon does what it does so that you can better understand their strategy and intentions.
- Understand the critical capabilities that both retailers and suppliers need in order to be able to compete in the digital retail marketplace.
- Find out how to manage, track and distribute your product content to digital retailers.
- Make decisions stemming from comprehensive, real-time understanding—of Amazon and your business—and learn how to adopt streamlined big data analytics supported with artificial intelligence (AI) to optimize those decisions.
- Grow your consumer relationships and engagement processes to match today’s buying generation.
Want to learn more? Go to www.copa.ca/understanding-amazon-customer-or-competitor for complete event details and register.